Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The following are Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by our guests. If you cannot find the answer to your specific question, please feel free to contact us.
Your tour begins at Pos Chiquito, nearby Mangel Halto mangrove beach
Our tours run daily, Monday through Saturday. There are no tours on Sunday
Yes, we do, all depending of your location most of the time pick up is at 8:30 am and drop-off around 1:30 pm.
- Kayak along the coastal mangroves of Aruba, passing secluded beaches and exploring the beautiful southeast part of the island
- Snorkel the barrier reef (equipment provided)
- Explore the Mangrove forest
- Relax nearby coral reef
- Enjoy locally made lunch
- Wear a bathing suit
- Water shoes if you have
- T-shirt or cover up
- Waterproof camera
- Sun lotion
And it is. After snorkeling you will seat comfortably at one of our guest houses in Pos Chiquito with an ocean view and enjoy a homemade locally catches fish (if you dont eat fish you need to email message us 24 hours in advance).
We only offer private tours, And we can accomodate up to We take up to 10 guest per tour.
We offer both 1 and 2 seat kayaks.
General and Cancellations
Please note that this tour is physically active and general good health is necessary.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on a two seater kayak.
13 years of age and up can choose either a one seater or two seater kayak.
– COVID POSITIVE, in case of the result of a COVID Positive before the activity 100% refund is possible by E-mailing your information any time prior to the date/ time of the activity with a copy of covid test positive result to our infoarubaeco.com
– 100% refund is possible from 24 hours from activity after taking credit card costs.
– No refund is possible within 24 hours of the activity date time.
No, you do not have to be experienced to participate. We take inexperienced as well as the experienced. However, life jackets are required to be worn by all participants throughout the tour.
Upon arrival at the launch area your kayak guide(s) will give you a well explained, short, and fun set of instructions. These instructions will provide you with procedures on how to easily get in and out of the kayak, how to paddle and steer, and most importantly how to sit on the kayak.